Author of some latest books-)


True colours- Adam glichrist

My life struggle-khan abdul gaffar

Runs in ruins-sunil gavaskar

Speaking for my life-cherry blair

My life-bill clinton

Challenges of climate change-narendra modi

Identity and volume-prof. Amartya sen

Shalimar the crow-salman rushdie

A house of mr.biswas, masque of africa,half a life ,the night watch, a bend in river, midnight children- v.s.naipaul

Banker to the poor-mohammad yonis

Guiding souls-dr. A.p.j.abdul kalam

My country my life.-l.k.advani

In the line of fire-parvez mushrraf

Goodbye shehzadi-shayam bhatia

Cricket my style, my god's decree (autobiography), straight from my heart-kapil dev

Pakistan the gathering strom-benjir bhutto

My childhood-tasleema nasreen

River of smoke-amitav ghosh

Satanic versus-salman rushdie-

Future of india-vimal jalan

Comments