All GS Question of Morning Shift 6-9-16

1: where is akbar tomb
2: lead behave at low temp
3: what is absolute temp
4: Constitution me amendment kon se article se hota h
5: vice chairperson of NITI aayog
6: vijaynagr ka old name
7: bhim sen josi is related to?
8: what is Ebola
9: mammals which lay eggs
10: GDP index measures ?
11: golden hand shake is related to
12: deepika kumari is related to
13: ragni is related to
14: earthquake aane ke jyda chance kha h
1: ganga brahmputar ground
2: north ground
3: dakkan ka pthaar
15: currency depreciation gives
16: tripitak is related to
17: non metal which shows allotropy
18: UNO me 10 temporary nations ka time period kitna hota h
19: which does not contain Amonia
1: urea
2: amonium sulphate
3: amonium nitrate
4: super phasphate
20: which is natural polymer
bakelite starch nylone
21: Honey kharb kyu nahi hota
22: rediff line kiske bich me h
23: network me small msg jo ek station se dusre station me jata h
24: tugalk dynasty me CU coins ki jagah SILVER coin kisne introduce kiye

Comments